Catchy Stars Catchy Stars

I love it man, great vibes felt from this, i listen to it almost every day when I drive to work. Props. x]

Wolf7ech responds:

Pleasure to hear it! Thanks!

HellFyr - Terraform HellFyr - Terraform

Okay, I have to ask. What and who was your inspiration. I'm feeling a lot of different signals in this and I'm loving it. Amazing style. Love the riffs and lead rhythm, keep up the amazing shredding.

IMPKing6 responds:

I don't really have any inspiration for this song. I just kinda went with what I had, and this is what I got. And thank you for the review! ;)

Hidden Tension Hidden Tension

Personally, I love it. Everything sounded smooth and perfectly equalized and the rhythm... I have no quarrels. Props.

McGorilla42 responds:

Thanks so much for listening and the review! I appreciate this coming from another musician :)

Rave Slave (Undying Grace) Rave Slave (Undying Grace)

Nice. I love this style, its really something that gets into your head and just rattles all the right places. The hard rhythm is set and pushes the rest of the flow, along with the vocals, it gives a subtle mental surrender. Amazing work.

The Binding of Isaac The Binding of Isaac

I have to say that this is professional grade music here. I sure hope you guys make it big because you deserve it. All things aside I wish I had your vocal talent and songwriting skills. ROCK ON.

"Karma" - Piano "Karma" - Piano

*Sighs* I love music like this... full of emotion yet... peaceful. Something to just.. Relax... stop and think. Do a few chores to. The rhythm is perfectly even... not a single jump at all. Bravicimo.

XayberOptix responds:

I'm glad you can relate. Thank you for taking the time to write!